Friday, October 8, 2010

2010 has been a bumpy road!

It has been a while since I have written.  This year has been a tough year.  My Mom died on January 15th and then My Dad fell and hit his head needing 5 hours of emergency surgery only to die on March 20th.  In dealing with the loss of both my Parents I have also had to deal with some severe pain in my hips and legs making it very difficult to get around.  Fighting Pain and depression at the same time has been difficult but I am improving with gaining some strength back in my legs with the pain becoming less severe.  I am working on loosing weight and improving my overall health with diet and some exercise.  As far as facing the grief of my parents both passing away in a 2 month period of time well lets just say I have had some good days and some not so good days.
I know that the Lord has been there and seen me through some of the darkest days when my motivation to do even the simplest things was not there.  I will continue to move on in my life and I will again see the sun shining bright.
Til next Time
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment