Friday, June 22, 2012

Living Life to the Fullest
     I just had lunch with my oldest Son at one of our favorite places to eat for some good old fashion down home cooking the Dixie Pig in Abilene, TX.   I wanted to take him out for his birthday which is Sunday (he will be 29) and he thinks he is old!  While he was on his way to meet me his ex-wife called and asked if she could drop off his two kids to spend some time with him.  So I not only got to have lunch with my Son but also two of my Grand Kids!  Now I think I am the one who got the treat!  Not only are kids a gift from God but Grand kids are even more special!  I am so thankful for the family God has given me!  I have not always thought like that but as I get older I realize Family is the best support group you can have.  I plan on spending as much time with my Family as I can from now on out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment